SEO and PPC experts, listen up! We're looking for a capable SEO analyst to join our digital marketing team. EZMarketing is actively seeking individuals who are passionate, innovative and motivated to be a part of a growing and vibrant organization.
We’re looking for candidates who have 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing environment. The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about digital, and is constantly striving to be innovative.
• Analyze and optimize clients' websites to fix site level and page level technical problems
• Adjust website copy and landing pages to make them search engine friendly and improve conversion rates
• Document problems found and resolutions completed to improve campaigns
• Build and manage client's Google AdWords PPC campaigns
• Communicate with clients as necessary to explain work that was completed
• Work with the web team to ensure SEO friendly websites are designed based on SEO best practices
• Assist sales team in diagnosing problems with existing websites
• Monitor emerging trends in the WEB/SEO/PPC industry and adjust tactics to new opportunities
• 2-3 years working experience in a marketing agency setting
• Proven knowledge of optimizing websites for SEO, including meta information, keyword optimization, and site architecture
• Familiarity and experience working with CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla.
• Knowledge of web design and use of an editor such as Dreamweaver, Notepad++ or equivalent
• Expertise with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and site crawling tools such as Screaming Frog
• Awareness of Google algorithm updates such as Penguin and Penguin and how they affect SEO
• Experience building and optimizing PPC campaigns (Google AdWords certification preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-directed, proactive, and a strong attention to detail
To be the right fit for this job, you must be passionate about your craft and fully immersed in digital marketing. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic team-oriented company, please apply through this ad.
We are expanding our SEO team. We are looking for a professional individual who has worked in the SEO industry and understands on page optimization and link-building strategies.